Pages

17.6.10

姨妈 (Aunty) 71st Birthday Celebration Dinner

IMG_6641 Right after we are done with our checking out, and on the ways to do our various stuffs with my mum. She actually told me that we will be celebrating 姨妈 birthday, and they are adding us into the dinner celebration.

Just a bit of background of her, she is my mum cousin on the ladies side, and they have been very close even at the young age. When I was born, she actually took care of me in Miri, while my mum is in Brunei. If I not mistaken, “long pa” was my kids name when I was there. So when I heard about it, I know I am obligate to go and I don’t mind going also, and I also decided to take this chances to take more photograph.

IMG_6633 IMG_6673

They booked 5 table in one of the restaurant which consisted only the direct family members, in law, grandchildren and 1 table of friends, so it was a pretty challenging night for my ha ka direct speaking, though i got no problems in listening.  >w<

Interestingly, on the same restaurant, there is another wedding functions going on the same flood and another birthday celebration going on another floor. It actually show how popular is this place.

IMG_6834

IMG_6837 IMG_6841

IMG_6843

Oh ya, regarding the foods. It is freaky nice!!! And for one, no rice on the manual!!! I wouldn’t mind to go there again just for the foods.

I want to thanks my cousin for letting us join in the dinner (though I know my nieces was pretty bore, which is totally understandable) for wishing 姨妈 for long life and more years to come ^w^

Since I already give them a copy of the photo’s, I do hope they like the photo that been taken.