Pages

21.1.10

Ideals?

IMG_1241

I really feel like having photographic block at this moment, while wanting to take some more photo, but at the same time not having any inspiration to go for it. Been really lacking with my toys and landscape photographic and also my strobist snap (my wireless trigger spoiled, so can’t really do much with it) :\

I know some one would suggest to get a new lens for new inspiration, but for my current budget buying a new lens is out of the question, and also I have other stuffs need to put into my financial consideration.

While I still like some of the photo that I taken, but most of them no longer give me a wow factor. Nothing that really zap me with excitement that I long snap more. . .

Should I take a break from photography? Or should I not? Hmmmm…….. decision decision. . . . . .