Pages

20.4.07

"I'm Back" said Internet

My house has been disconnected from the world of internet for about 4~5 days already. All thanks that early morning, a strong lighting decided to strike so hard that it toasted mine power extension, modem, router and my previous iMacPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket.
While trying to fix my iMac, i also to test what's wrong with my modem. After a few test, i realized that my modem is already RIP Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket together with my router. So i got no choice but to call the ISP support for replacing my modem, thanks God i manage to get it change for freePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
But during this period of time having no internet at home, i realized that i actually take my internet for granted, and it was so central for my own time at home that i take very little time for my other things, include my spiritual life. Eventhough i usually use web site to read daily bread, and bible verses. Seem like it is quite a strong wake up call for me also Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's about it for now Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket