Pages

15.2.10

Happy Chinese New year

IMG_2793 

First day of Chinese New year, been pretty relax for me though. Spending almost a hour to take family portraits, especially for our ladies >w< It is also during this portrait session I realized I have so much more to learn about body posing, studio shoot. The lack of equipments + knowledge + experience do really reflect on this time. Nevertheless, once I done with the photo touch up, I do hope that my brother & the kids will like it.

Anyway, for the 1st day of Chinese new year, I decided to go easy with my visiting and only visited a few places.

IMG_2760

IMG_2768IMG_2775 IMG_2777

Obviously that my stomach was filled with foods & drink from various home, but it was a pretty sitting down, eating, chit chatting with one another.

So, how’s your CNY visiting going alone? ^w^