Pages

29.7.08

some minor updates

Having blogging for almost 2 month, it seem to me that my interest to blog has went down hill. So gonna apologies for that :p

I was invited by Mary for her birthday celebration in millennium restaurant, of cause I gladly accepted it, it was a buffer dinner style, since I forgot to bring my camera, so gonna settle with crappy handphone camera.

 

MQ_01                

 

 

   Here is Mary cutting her birthday cake

 

 

 

MQ02

    

 

 

    King Terence with the Happy Queen Mary

 

 

 

MQ03

 

 

                  

     Here's the view of the table

 

 

 

Everything finished around 10plus, it was a great night with a lot of chit chat, fellowship, laughing and of cause makan. Mary give a heart melted speak for her gratitude to everyone; Mary you just make us love you more.

PS: Please forgive me for all those poor grammar and english, my brain not really working at this moments :p