Pages

24.3.08

What is Easter to You?


It come bit late, but personally I still like to talk about Easter. As all you know, last weekend is the Good Friday and Easter Sunday; don’t ask me why it falls on March instead of the usual April. In fact I was quite shock to learn that this year Easter is fall on march, because of this we lack of preparations for the Easter events. While I looking through YouTube for some video clip; I stumble across this link, done by murphydrew. I believe he done a great job combine Majesty (delirious song) with the passion of Christ clip. Every time when I saw acts, drama, or movie that talk about how Jesus has to go through all the suffering and being crucified on the cross, it never fail to bring me to tears.

While a lot of peoples regard Easter with holiday, Easter bunny and Easter egg, knowing the story about how Jesus was caught by the Jews and being falsely accurse and crucified on the cross. But lot and lot’s of peoples didn’t realize that why did He have to go through all this things while He can sit on the throne of heaven and judges us and bring all of us to hell? I particularly like this verse from the messenger edition

John 3: 16-18"This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person's failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him.

I also like what’s the message been preach yesterday, What is Easter mean to you? Just merely a symbolic day that Jesus has died and raise on the third day, so that you can continue to be goodie Christian and pray that you will go to heaven?

Or it doesn’t mean anything to you, you think that it is only important to those Christian?

Or will you choose to give your life to him, and let him have a part in your life?

But whatever you categories is, whatever you believe, I will drop this message to You

Revelation 3:20-23; 20-21"Look at me. I stand at the door. I knock. If you hear me call and open the door, I'll come right in and sit down to supper with you. Conquerors will sit alongside me at the head table, just as I, having conquered, took the place of honor at the side of my Father. That's my gift to the conquerors!


Happy Easter