Pages

22.9.10

中秋節快乐 Happy Mid Autumn Festival

If you live in Asia region, and you are not aware that today is 中秋節 (Chinese Full Moon festival), then you better start getting out of your room and breath some fresh air! Anyway, Mid Autumn festival is such a traditional chinese celebration that any Chinese will know about. Even if you are not chinese, you will be aware of how the market has been advertising and selling moon cake like no tomorrow. If you actually went to the Chinese temple, you will get to enjoy chinese traditional dance and show. But for me I am too lazy to move my butt, so I decided to take photo of the moon instead :p

  A 1/400sec exposures with 100% crop, this make me wish I have a 500mm lens XDIMG_1108

A 30sec exposures, I like how to lamp light spill over the image

IMG_1113 Another 30sec exposures

IMG_1116

Looking at all this photo actually make me curious how will the photo turn out if I use more than 30sec exposures, it just that I don’t have any remote control in order to do bulb mode, maybe I should really put that into my consideration of purchase?