Pages

26.10.09

3rd year anniversary for Shoyo-stlb.blogspot.com

3rd

It’s been 3 year ago I decided to make my first post, and I can’t believe it’s already been 3 years!!! Honestly I am quite speechless when I come to think of it, I have been posting with my broken gammar for 3 years, never knew I am this stubborn and persistent when it come to this !!! LOL

Anyway, I also like to take this chance to thanks all my friends & reader who read and endure my blog on a regular basic. Please continue to give me your kind support, with that I will continue on with my blogging with more post to come.

Btw, “Toys Adventure” series is a project that I intend to update once a week, so some of you who are wondering the lack of update regarding the series should know by now.

Thanks everyone, enjoy reading and more to come.