Pages

18.9.09

BirdSnaps

Attempts some birds shoot since the opportunity is given to me. By the way, if any of you know the name of the birds I have over here, please kindly drop a comment or something so I can labour them here properly. Instead of just calling them “BIRDS”

2 love birds went on for a walk.IMG_0342-3

IMG_0343-3

IMG_0347-3

Is this a crow or something else?

IMG_2764-3

I finally understand why they said you can never have enough zoom range when it come to shoot birds. Even with my EFS 50-250mm which is close to 400mm for a FF camera, I still struggle with the distance. All this shoot is taken less then 8 feet away from the objects, anything closer than that they will fly away.

Really have to give a hat off for those professional bird photography, it is freaky tough to shoot down the bird especially when they are in motion.