Pages

23.8.09

First wireless Camera flash device acquired!!!

After I start to get seriously interested in photography, off camera flash or some called it strobist. It is a camera flash technique that instead of shooting your flash in front of your object, you can actually allow flash to shoot from other direction.

You can link to this 2 site for more idea and where I got my inspiration from:

Canon digital photography forums or Strobist blogspot

It is quite a simple china made device, which only allow you to have 1 transmitter and a receiver to attach your flash.

Transmitter to attach on your camera

IMG_0271-1

This is how the receiver look like

IMG_0269-1

IMG_0274-1

 

And here is my off camera flash in action, sorry for the low quality. I purposely lower down the  flash in order to see the flash light, and it was attached to my tripod for easy placement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am really excited and wanted to see what kind of photo I can snap using off camera flash, and also realized I got more things to learn, since it actually involve a lot of technique method. But this should be a fun journey!!! ^w^